Popular Game News
Quickly find news of popular games from the last month. It’s a great way to understand the world of video games.
- The Pokémon series has excellent fighters
Humans, known as Pokémon Trainers, capture and train Pokémon to compete in sports against other Pokémon. There are 905 animal species.
- In role-playing games, you choose which equipment to wear.
The purpose of the characters in Role Player games is to travel alone, in groups, and to solve missions by facing enemies in frequent battles.
- The Gameboy consoles had black and white games
Although the Gameboy consoles had backward technology, it was a great success due to their ease of use and low cost.
- In the Dragon Ball series, they look for orbs
At the beginning of the Dragon Ball series, Goku meets Bulma, and they search for the seven spheres, which summon a wish-granting dragon.
- In platform games jump and climb
Platform games are a sub-genre of action video games. The game mechanics mainly consist of crossing levels arranged on several floors.
- The protagonist in Mario games performs large jumps
The protagonist was initially known as the Jumpman carpenter in the Mario games. However, he later became a plumber with the ability to jump.
- Nintendo consoles were sold later
Nintendo consoles are made in Japan, but the company was founded by Yamauchi Fusajirō as a manufacturer and distributor of playing cards.
- NES consoles were cheap
NES consoles had games in their cartridges. Nintendo discarded the idea of a machine with a keyboard to create gamepads with few keys.
- When Are Video Games Made For Fun
The video games are run by an electronic device that allows you to interact with images on a screen and were born as a university theme.
- In action-adventure games, you explore and fight
The action-adventure games are a subgenre of video games that combines action and adventure game elements.